Inspire Youth Zone has launched a competition which will allow one lucky Youth Zone member the chance to win an exclusive sleepover for them and ten friends inside Chorley’s brand new £4.8million Inspire Youth Zone!
Opening on Saturday 5th May, Inspire Youth Zone will host an impressive 3G kick pitch, sports hall, indoor climbing wall, dance studio, arts & crafts room, martial arts studio, fully equipped gym and recreational area – available to young people 7 days per week for just 50p per visit.
The competition will see one lucky Youth Zone member and ten friends gain exclusive access to Inspire at their own private sleepover, fully staffed by the Inspire Youth Zone team.
The sleepover competition is open to young people aged 8-19 and up to 25 for those with a disability. To enter, all you need to do is sign up as an Inspire Youth Zone member before Saturday 5th May 2018.
Ryan Powell, Youth Work Manager at Inspire said “We’re really excited to offer this amazing prize to the young people of Chorley! The Youth Zone promises to be an inspiring place for young people to take part in activities, meet new friends and have fun, make sure you sign up as a member today for your chance to win this amazing prize”.
Could you be the winner? The winner will be chosen at Inspire Youth Zone’s official opening party on Saturday 5th May 2018. The official opening party is open to all ages, including families from 12:30pm until 3pm followed by the Senior Club opening evening (open to young people aged 12-19) from 4pm-10pm. Entry is completely free, so be sure to save the date.
For your chance to win a dream sleepover at Inspire, sign up to become a member of Inspire Youth Zone before Saturday 5th May 2018.
Terms and conditions:
1. The sleepover will be fully supervised by Inspire Youth Zone staff.
2. The competition is open only to members of Inspire Youth Zone.
1. The age of the winner will determine whether it is a Junior club (age 8-12) or Senior club (age 12-19) sleepover. For example, if the winner is a Junior Club member then all guests invited to the sleepover must also be of Junior Club age.
3. Guests attending the sleepover must either be 11 junior members or 11 senior members.
4. All guests attending must register to become members of Inspire Youth Zone prior to the sleepover.
5. A suitable date for the sleepover will be arranged once the winner has been selected.
6. Inspire Youth Zone will agree the date of the sleepover with winner, in line with the needs of the organisation.
7. Sleeping bags and pillows will not be provided and it is the responsibility of the guests to bring their own.