Chorley's Holiday and Food Activity Programme
Chorley’s Easter HAF is back, running 3rd- 14th April, providing multiple days of activities and food over the Easter holidays. Spaces are available for young people in receipt of benefit related free school meals and who are aged 4-11 years old.
All sessions are free to attend, and in addition to the bookable activities, your child will also receive:
- Free 12 months membership at Inspire Youth Zone for those age 8+
- Free healthy meals available at each session
- Places are limited to 4 sessions and bookable on a first come first served basis
- We will be working with schools to ensure those booked on meet the benefit related free school meals criteria
- Activity venues have various age restrictions so please ensure you read the details fully.
Each venue has a variety of amazing activities for children to get involved with, build skills and experience new things. Please check with the venue provider on specific activities they have planned. Typically, you can expect to find lots of multi-sports (from football to tennis, and even climbing at Inspire!) or dance, baking, art and lots of fun games!
Once you’ve booked your place, children will not need to bring anything from home. Only lots of energy, big smiles and their listening skills to keep themselves and others safe! Children are advised to wear appropriate clothing for indoor and outdoor activities.
All children will be provided with a FREE nutritious meal everyday (approximately 12pm/1pm) Vegetarian options available. Please ensure we are provided with any dietary requirements/aware of allergies beforehand.